The Information Services team at the Office of Sponsored Programs provides support to the University research community in the following ways:
- We provide direct computer and networking support to the 50+ staff members of the Office of Sponsored Programs.
- We maintain the Office of Sponsored Programs website.
- We maintain the PERIS™ Solution, MyRA, and InfoED systems.
- We create and maintain accounts on behalf of the researchers and staff in various agency systems.
- We serve as liaison with the help desks of various agency information systems.
- We provide reporting services for internal, departmental and administrative usage.
The PERIS™ Solution is the Office of Sponsored Programs electronic system for the processing of proposals and awards. Please visit https://electronicresearch.pitt.edu/ for more information or if you need assistance please contact the PERIS™ helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyRA (My Research Agreements) is an Office of Sponsored Programs electronic system for the routing, submission and tracking/monitoring of all agreements, including Material Transfer Agreements, Data Use Agreements and Confidentiality Agreements.
The InfoEd system contains historical data on proposal and award items prior to 2018. If you wish to receive access please contact Eric Larson at email@example.com with your name, department affiliation, and primary Pitt user account.
InfoEd training videos can be found here.
Account Request Forms
Please click on the following links to request access to these resources:
The eRA Commons is NIH's electronic interface with the applicant/grantee, supporting the full life cycle of the grant application, from intake through closeout.
NIH Commons Registration Request Form
NSF FastLane / Research.gov
iThenticate is an online plagiarism detection technology that allows the uploading of research documents, and screens them against millions of published documents available through the Internet and multiple web-based databases.
iThenticate Account Request Form