What is MyRA?
- MyRA (My Research Agreements) is an Office of Sponsored Programs electronic system for the routing, submission and tracking/monitoring of non-financial agreements, including Material Transfer Agreements, Data Use Agreements and Confidentiality Agreements.
The Office of Sponsored Programs has engaged Huron/Click Portal solutions, a recognized industry leader in the development of Electronic Research Administration software solutions, to bring MyRA to the Office of Sponsored Programs.
Office of Sponsored Programs staff have been using MyRA internally since September, 2014.
What can MyRA do for you?
- You will be able to view the status of your agreement at a glance, including most recent activities and reviewer comments.
- You will receive e-mail updates as your agreement advances through key milestone points, thereby bringing an enhanced level of transparency to the process.
- You can clone previously submitted agreements, saving you valuable time in the submission process.
- You will only be presented with submission questions relevant to your agreement, streamlining the submission experience.
- You will have access to an archive of your non-financial agreements processed in MyRA in a centralized, easily accessible location.
- Your agreement will be reviewed simultaneously by the Office of Sponsored Programs and the applicable research compliance offices.