The Information Services team at the Office of Sponsored Programs provides support to the University research community in the following ways:
- We provide direct computer and networking support to the 50+ staff members of the Office of Sponsored Programs.
- We maintain the Office of Sponsored Programs website.
- We maintain MyRA and the PERIS™ Solution.
- We create and maintain accounts on behalf of the researchers and staff in various agency systems.
- We serve as liaison with the help desks of various agency information systems.
- We provide reporting services for internal, departmental and administrative usage.
The PERIS™ Solution is the Office of Sponsored Programs electronic system for the processing of proposals and awards. Please visit https://electronicresearch.pitt.edu/ for more information or if you need assistance please contact the PERIS™ helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyRA (My Research Agreements) is an Office of Sponsored Programs electronic system for the routing, submission and tracking/monitoring of all agreements, including Material Transfer Agreements, Data Use Agreements and Confidentiality Agreements.
InfoEd Legacy System
The InfoEd Legacy System contains historical data on sponsored programs. For any reports, data, or information related to InfoEd, please contact Dr. Jennifer Woodward with your request.
OSP Mailing Lists
To receive general communications from our office you may sign up for our Research Admin List at the following link, https://list.pitt.edu/mailman/listinfo/osp-admin
To receive communications related to the MyFunding system you may sign up using the following link, https://list.pitt.edu/mailman/listinfo/peris-listserv
Account Request Forms
Please click on the following links to request access to these resources:
The eRA Commons is NIH's electronic interface with the applicant/grantee, supporting the full life cycle of the grant application, from intake through closeout.
Access the request form: NIH Commons Registration Request Form
NSF FastLane / Research.gov
iThenticate is an online plagiarism detection technology that allows the uploading of research documents, and screens them against millions of published documents available through the Internet and multiple web-based databases.
iThenticate Account Request Form