- Checklist for Investigators Leaving the University
- iThenticate is an online plagiarism detection technology that allows the uploading of research documents. Request an account.
- NSF Sample Data Management Plan
- University Requirements for Faculty Consulting
- Office of the Provost Faculty Handbook
- Office of Sponsored Programs, Health Sciences New Investigator Guidance
Guidance and Notices
- HRSA Legislative Mandates Financial Guideline
- Importing Mice or Rats to the University of Pittsburgh
- Institutional Letter for NIH Training Grants to address NOT-OD-19-029 Harassment and Discrimination Protections in NIH Training Applications.
- Management of Disclosures to Funding Agencies
- NSF "Term and Condition" on Sexual Harassment, Other Forms of Harassment, or Sexual Assault
- COI guidance for disclosures (03-12-2021)
- Reviewing Disclosures by Pitt Supervisors: Presentaiton : Slides (PDF). (03-12-2021)