The Federal Contract Services Team is charged with processing and negotiating all of the ancillary agreements that are related to a federal contract. If the agreement is related to a federal contract, it should be handled by the appropriate Federal Contracts Officer to ensure the terms of the ancillary agreement do not conflict with the terms of the federal contract or any applicable Federal Acquisition Regulations.
Types of agreements include:
- Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs)/Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs) (including repository deposit agreements)
- Data Use Agreements (DUAs)
- Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs)
- A CRADA typically governs sharing of resources between a federal laboratory and a non-federal partner
- CRADAs may be processed as MTAs or DUAs in MyRA, as appropriate
Submissions should be made through the MyRA system. Be sure to specify in the MyRA submission that the anciallary agreement is related to a federal contract, and, if possible, include the MyFunding Award number (AWD number) for the underlying federal contract in the submission.
Please contact your Federal Contracts Officer should you have any questions regarding these agreements.