How do I obtain an NIH eRA Commons account?

The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) registers individuals in eRA Commons for the role of Principal Investigator (PI), Sponsor (SPONSOR), Postdoctoral Associate or other Postdoctoral positions (POSTDOC), Project Personnel (PROJECT_PERSONNEL), Undergraduate Student (UNDERGRADUATE), or Assistant (ASST).

Submit an NIH eRA Commons Registration Request by completing the required information on the OSP webform.

eRA Commons is an online interface used by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for signing officials, principal investigators, trainees and post-docs at institutions/organizations to access and share administrative information related to federal awards.

See the NIH FAQs on eRA Commons for more information.


Friday, December 3, 2021