What are the OSP electronic systems?

The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) uses different electronic systems to process research and sponsored project requests from faculty and staff.

PERIS™ MyFunding is used to process requests related to financial proposals and awards.

My Research Agreements (MyRA) is used to process non-financial agreements (Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs), Nondisclosure Agreements (NDAs), and Data Use Agreements (DUAs). In addition, MyRA is used to track the negotiation and agreement status of financial agreements.

The Contraxx Electronic Subaward Request system is used to request and process outgoing subawards.

The goals for each electronic system are to provide electronic routing and processing, increase transparency, allow reporting capabilities, provide clear communication, monitor deadlines, and ensure compliance with University and sponsor requirements.


Friday, August 27, 2021